christmas pics i took

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well guys, i finally got my camera and I have a lot to learn but i figured i would embarassingly show you the ones i took last night to get some practice. I hope soon I'll be showing pictures as nice as all of yours. Now that I actually have the right camera I'll REALLY haveto pay attention!

mariahalaina.jpg

mariah2.jpg

kids3-1.jpg

kids2.jpg

alainanice.jpg

james1.jpg

I only had thirty minutes and the lighting in the house really was awful. So I did the best I could. Plu sI was using my sister in law's lens and didnt think to check for smudges and as it turns out there was a huge one right in the middle! excuses, excuses! lol

oh yeah and their mom insisted on that pose for the three of them, i know its terrible!

woe! sorry. Didnt think they would be that big. And I know the two closeups are super blurry. Thanks for looking anyhow!

Looks like you missed tho focus on a few of them, got the tree rather than the subject. I like the star effect though.

You're right I did. But I couldn't tell in the screen when I was taking the pics. I didn't know until I put it on the computer then I was like DAMN! But that;s how you learn I guess. I tried, anyway. :wink:

Nice shots! Captured a happy moment(s)...

One thing I usually tell my subjects is to keep the back comfortably straight... chin in a tad... then last thing is to relax the shoulders (people don't realize how the body tenses up in front of a camera)...

Try those and I think it should prove positive results! :)

Merry X-mas!!

HAHA you know I must have said to those kids about 50 times please sit up straight! They just can't seem to stay that way! lol

I echo about the focus, like the star effects, but that's how you learn (with practice). I'm still learning. Hope you will continue to share your photos with us! Welcome to the forum!

thanks for looking! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back