christmas time

gob144

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres some pictures i took last time i went home for xmas.

lights1.jpg

cokeblakbest.jpg

man.jpg

Nice shots. Not too much a fan of the last one but the first two look great. For the first one, I'm guessing that it's a Christmas tree? And that where the lights aren't lines but little chains, those are flashing lights rather than ones that stay on all the time?

That's the only thing I don't like about this one - I'd try and get a shot with just lines for light.

That second one is really good. Well thought out and well composed, nicely exposed. Nothing wrong with that second one. I really like it.
I also kind of like the first. Neat, colourful abstract. I even like the dotted lines in amongst the "just lines"-lines, livens the picture up somewhat.

And that last photo would possibly be one of the very first that features noise and blurriness as their attributes that I really LIKE!

I like the 3rd one. Reminds me of the movie "Invisible" ;)

I really like the first one, not just a normal composition of lights but they seem to have somewhat of an interesting way of aligning.

thanks for the comments. for the first one i was thinking of taking a reshot but panning with a tryipod to get all smooth strait lines, might look good. And yea the 3rd one was shot in a blizzard through a freezer bag lol. I couldnt even look through my camera i just kinda aimed but it turned out.

love them all.
I especially love the last one. So haunting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back