Cigars...

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone here a cigar smoker? I was organizing the Wineador yesterday thinking how many photo folks are stogie folks.

I don't smoke now, but I did smoke cigars for a while. I used to get H Upman factory seconds. Those were my favorite. I also liked some maduros, and occasionally bought some others.

Mine from the other night...

romeo_zps56bf4f1d.jpg

I'm good for 2-5 a week, although that slows down considerably when it gets colder.

I've been on a Padron fix, but I'm a big fan on the A. Fuente Hemingway.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 90
I'm good for 2-5 a week, although that slows down considerably when it gets colder.

Nice! I was gifted a box of Padron 1926... Tasty tasty tasty. I also have a handful of Fuente Sharks with about 4 years on them that are just about ready to fire up.

I used to enjoy the occasional cigar.

I quit smoking five years ago, and just like an alcoholic can not have just "one" drink, I dare not smoke anything.

Nice! I was gifted a box of Padron 1926... Tasty tasty tasty. I also have a handful of Fuente Sharks with about 4 years on them that are just about ready to fire up.

The 1926 Anniversary's are fantastic. Very smooth, closest I've come to the Cohiba robusto Cubans I had.

Most reactions

Back