city lights and more...

Wow.

I mean:

WOW!

These are ever so enormously great! I am totally in awe.
Jawless, practically.

For how long did you have to wait in line to get up there on a fine day like the one on which you could take these wonderful photos?
(When we were in NYC in April, there was NO line AT ALL ... but on the other hand with the upcoming snowstorm there was NO vision any more, either, soon after we arrived up there).

Wow these are all amazing, but number 2 really stands out to me. It has a beautiful sky, properly exposed city, and the horizon isn't centered. Good work! :thumbup:

Edit: For some reason the sepia version reminds me of an apocolypse/end of the world type setting.

Very awesome shots. Excellent work.

LaFoto said:
Wow.

I mean:

WOW!

These are ever so enormously great! I am totally in awe.
Jawless, practically.

For how long did you have to wait in line to get up there on a fine day like the one on which you could take these wonderful photos?
(When we were in NYC in April, there was NO line AT ALL ... but on the other hand with the upcoming snowstorm there was NO vision any more, either, soon after we arrived up there).
thank you so much,
I waited in line for an hour and a half but it turned out perfect becasue if I had gotten there at 3 and got up at 3:15 i wouldn't have catched the sunset...

JEazy said:
For some reason the sepia version reminds me of an apocolypse/end of the world type setting.

To be honest I waned to post it seperatly with the name "End Of Days" but I didn't want to get mixed feelings about it from viewers.

Thanks

Those photos are amazing!!!!!!! I mean #1 is just about the most perfect photo I have ever seen!!!!!

Those are a lot better than my city photos...

Of course...

I live in a really small city. Like...Rochester small.

AWESOME!!!!

#2 looks like an HDR image... what was done to it? It's my fav :thumbup:

Hmmm, the place looks familiar....;)

The New York Post:

-"puscas is giving these pictures 5 thumbs up"-

pascal

Most reactions

Back