Class of 2010

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually don't do too many senior portraits, but this year I've been swamped with them! Anyway, this client tipped me in addition to my fees (which almost never happened) so I made them a free 20x30 poster print...here it is. C&C always welcome of course.

20x30PosterWTXT.jpg

great work, it is amazing how a bit of good will can make everyone feel better about what they do.

the one of isaac is awesome. what post-processing work did you do?

Awesome poster. I really like it. I could see this being used in the graduation invitation!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Actually I delivered the poster personally to them today....they had no idea I was going to give them one, and in addition I didn't show them any proofs prior to make it more of an AWE factor. Marquis and his family absolutely loved the poster, it was pricesless to see their reaction.

My sessions last 1 hour on location so I get as many shoots in as I can. This session yielded about 15 shots that I edited down, about 4 of which I incorporated setup HDR shots...which I'm sure all of you know how to do by now with portraits, and the other 11 were more photojournalistic (signle exposure) kind of shots to capture personality, and I threw in a family portrait to boot. The senior liked HDR style photography so thats why they (him and his parents) specificaly hired me.

It's not too often I get gratuity on top of my costs, but I am very greatfull to receive it so I usually go an extra mile to make my clients smile..the poster took about 15 minutes to create from the photos, and 10 dollars to print and it went a long, long way.

the one of isaac is awesome. what post-processing work did you do?

Oh BTW all the pictures are of the same person.....Isaac is his last name:D

Most reactions

Back