COCKPITS! BOOBY-TRAPS!(56K warning)

MrCupcakes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these are from a recent trip to an abanoned asylum in NY state. Not Booby-Traps, and certently no cockpits, but i did walk on planks over 4 story collapses, and ran from security to get these. and critiques would be overwhelmingly appreciated.

Equipment:Canon Rebel T2, Quantary 28-90mm Lense,Walgreen 200spd Film Quantary Tripod

8-12-2006-07.jpg

8-12-2006-08.jpg

8-12-2006-09.jpg

8-12-2006-13.jpg

8-12-2006-14.jpg

I like #1, but I'm torn as to what the subject is. The rooftops are unique and draw the eye, but I am pulled away by the brighter sunset. Killer photo, I love it.

The whole set is awsome, but I really like the first one.

Much as I like these, there are too many in here for critique. Please remember to post ONE image at a time in the critique forum. Check the Critique Forum's FAQ's.

A series like this will wind up in the general gallery. I would urge you to select one and try again, and also tell us more about the shot and what you're trying to achieve. Helps with critique.

Thanks!

i like 2 and 3 they really give you that abandoned feel. great series

whoa! I like abandoned places like this one! great photos!

I like photos of abandoned asylums, too. These give you a good idea of the activities inside, and you can almost picture the people there. I especially like the last one, with the scroll saw (or drill press, can't quite tell).

4 has totally won me over!!!! I love it! idk why but it is awesome imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back