COMING TO A THREAD NEAR YOU

This is getting rediculous lol.... If you get to count your wife my daughter and grandson each have one.... Not to mention my nephew and his wife.

If this keeps up we will just cancel everything and rename this FILM ONLY RAW. LOL

Bring them on.....!!!:lol: Like I'm shaking.....

I Call this one 'Hand Me Down My Walkin Stick.' could have used more contrast but it is film camera raw ... I had planned to shoot this on a 2x3 film view camera but the porch wasn't long enough to get it all in. Interesting side note. I had a trigger flash I used for wireless studio lights so I used it as a fill flash it worked beautifully.
4t6g421.jpg

NOTICE OF APPEAL.... THERE IS NO APPEAL.

Since at the last minute we allowed more than one image and some folks only posted one please take all images from the same photographer into account... In other words, judge the work cumulative.. If one image is great and one is not, then should consider them both when making your decision on who to vote for.

Ie if you love the boat and hate the walking stick, then one has to influence the other. I know this is difficult for me as well...

Ps... Thanks for taking an interest and voting.

jeez, this reminds me of why I never bother voting, PNAs doctors orders is my fave, balanced against his bugs though which are a bit icky, it just comes out in the lead for me.

Is that it? did I do it?

I'm off to bed, it's late! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back