Connecting People

Kethaneni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dsc0656s.jpg

C&C welcome!

Its to big, here we can talk about noise in your Picture, lets see, its a Nikon D60, you used an iso-rating of 1600 by an Lensstop of 5.6 and a Focal-length of 280mm.
OK, the noise is OK to that parameters.
But whats the highlight-line under the big black line? I havent seen those artefakts before. Do you have a crop of the womans face, without any software-editing? This will interest me.

greetings peter

PS: she does not look very happy, looks like her boyfriend quits friendship.:grumpy:

Im not interested in this photo at all, the face is underexposed and unhappy, the skin and hair looks horrible, the line is way too distracting and there is way too much empty space around the subject. Sorry.

Sorry the line isnt working for me.

Is this a reflection (that was flipped so that the letters would be right)?

Can't really figure out what the line is - but it looks like a seam in window panes or the side of a building.

I actually kinda like it, because her she is - under that ad, the opposite of what they want to portray.

Here is where and how the picture was taken. I was sitting in Heathrow airport and there was a gaint screen (4th floor) running the Nokia add, with the words "Nokia- connecting people" staying on the screen now and then. I was sitting on 1st floor below and waiting for someone on 2nd floor to stop right below the screen and talk on the phone. The black line is the glass guard rail. She was at least 60-70 yards away from me. Thanks everyone for your comments and critique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back