Considering Drone

you’ll outgrow the mini really fast. I started with a DJI spark and upgraded within a few short months because I found it lacking.
I had the opposite experience as Destin, but also had very different motivations. I wasn’t sure how much I would actually use it, and was more interested in a high end toy than a professional tool. I found the Spark to be sufficient for my needs, and just wish it had longer flight time - something they addressed in the Mavic Mini. However if you want the ability to o shoot in raw or other more advanced features, you’re definitely on the right path with the Mavic Air. I hope this helps!

Yes thanks. I doubt I'll do any professional work but with the quality of the Air the option is there.

Cheers!!!

I like not needing a license or registration for my Mini, but I really want the Air2 now. Thinking of going ahead and getting the drone license, just in case I want to monetize some video and not be subject to the wrath of the FAA.

I'm currently using DJI Mavic Air II and am quite happy. I don't know if I'll ever post such videos somewhere on YouTube, but this quality is quite enough to share my videos with friends. Especially since I still don't have money for some new model and will have to save up if I want to buy it. But on the other hand, we share various funny videos that we make while we shoot them with the help of a drone. Honestly, I would never have believed it if someone had told me that I would be able to use a drone almost professionally and enjoy it in a few years. Maybe I should look for a job related to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an Air 2S, very happy with it so far!

Most reactions

Back