conspiracy? or coincidence??

Calliope said:
Dude... Anicole just told you who Uncle Albert was :roll:

Thanks for the validation ... you know how we histrionic personality disorder with an emphasis on #6 Drama Queens are ... :mrgreen:

;)

what the.............? this still going on. I thought you would have figured it out by now. Now i have to read even more of these posts so finally i know who is who here..............and have a normal night of sleep.

doenoe said:
what the.............? this still going on. I thought you would have figured it out by now. Now i have to read even more of these posts so finally i know who is who here..............and have a normal night of sleep.

it's like gout ... it's always there and will linger and flair up on occasion.

You could always pick a new topic and start a new thread. You know we'll all come over and hijack it, being the dysfunctional bunch that we are.

I sort of consider us National Lampoon's TPFers. Who wants to be Uncle Clark and who wants to be cousin Eddie?

does anyone remember the original question??

i woke up last night trying to figure just where i lost all sense of control on this here thread...

then i realized i never had control in the first place, it was calliope all along...!!

then i crawled back under the coffin lid, and listened to the yaks.......

aprilraven said:
it was calliope all along...!! .......

she is chase ... it totally makes sense now. Get it? Chase? Like running around ... chickens with our heads cut off ...

SHE'S THE PUPPET MASTER ... er ... MISTRESS!!!

We are all figments of HER imagination ... (this house is ours ... this house is ours ... say it with me children ... this house is ours!)

We are all players in her sixth sense!

She holds the Skeleton Key !!!

you know...this makes more sense than anything else....

calliope is the master controller....thats why she could diagnose us so well..and so rapidly...

so in truth... hertz, jonmikal..and bace. .... and jocose...and erniehatt's back..( or is it yak??)
they are all figments of calliope...another zone, if you will....she invented them all..... and us...

so calliope is the sick one, we are all sane... right??? the down side??
we dont really exsist.....( hey, dont pay taxes! lets see if uncle george agrees..shall we???)

ok, calliope...its your show....your now considered the mistress of delusion...!

new title for calliope! " mistress of delusion......" has a nice ring to it...

still makes you the boss, girl !!

actually, I think it may be more like we're lab rats ... or an ant farm ... or even better ... Animal Farm and she's just watching to see how long we can go without the meds.

Makes my title make more sense ... eh?

:picks leather out of teeth:

i think calliope has deserted us......

i feel so alone...

dr...? dr...? i need my other shot, now........

side bar: ( pallie, since its just us, now... did you not love the mistress of DELUSION????? i thought that was awfully clever.... delusion..illusion... er..
didnt you think it was funny??? )

aprilraven said:
i think calliope has deserted us......

i feel so alone...

dr...? dr...? i need my other shot, now........

side bar: ( pallie, since its just us, now... did you not love the mistress of DELUSION????? i thought that was awfully clever.... delusion..illusion... er..
didnt you think it was funny??? )

I loved it ... really did ... thought I'd see if I could use that for Yamis. You aren't gonna (c) it are you? If you are, just know that I'm going to become ErnestineHatt and steal it and say it was mine.

you know, you'd think since we live in the same town, see, hear and speak (no) evil every day ... that we wouldn't have to resort to using a public forum for our little forays ... eh?

Naaaah ... it's more fun this way!!!

How was the Exorcism of Emily Rose ... didja learn anything new we can use?

you cant watch it.... you will be awake for a month...

and you will be like a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers.....

it was really good... i loved it...points i would have made, werent made..and some things they should have done, ( according to book of aprilraven..) they didnt do...

should have utilized the name "J" more.... that would do it...but its based on a true story, that makes it even creepier....

you gotta see it...caleb ( knot fan ) bought it....so you can borrow from knotheads supply instead of renting....

did i mention ** freeeeeeaky??**

aprilraven said:
you know...this makes more sense than anything else....

calliope is the master controller....thats why she could diagnose us so well..and so rapidly...

so in truth... hertz, jonmikal..and bace. .... and jocose...and erniehatt's back..( or is it yak??)
they are all figments of calliope...another zone, if you will....she invented them all..... and us...

so calliope is the sick one, we are all sane... right??? the down side??
we dont really exsist.....( hey, dont pay taxes! lets see if uncle george agrees..shall we???)

ok, calliope...its your show....your now considered the mistress of delusion...!

new title for calliope! " mistress of delusion......" has a nice ring to it...

still makes you the boss, girl !!

Oh, I love that!!!

Sorry I was away... I had to take my little clones into town to run some errands.

I see you have figured me out now! Kinda like the Matrix. Now I have to get rid of everyone and start all over again... unless there's a Neo among you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back