Continuous shooting using a remote?

Rago

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just got the Nikon ML-L3 remote for my D3200 today, and I wondered if there was anyway I can control the shutter using the remote and continue to shoot in burst (continuous) mode?

....i can tell you this,make sure you don't accidentally lock the shutter release.While using the Yongnuo MC-36R,I took about 100 shots in between 2 pairs of cars at the drag strip once.Thankfully,the second pair rolled right into staging,or I wouldn't have even noticed until I ready to shoot again.

so? all i want to know is how to use two modes at the same time like

anyone help?

Looking at pages 31 and 33 of the D3200 users manual, it looks like the ML-L3 can only be used in Delayed Remote and Quick-Response Remote modes.
The complete users manual is a PDF file on the software disc that came with the camera.

yeah that's what im finding at the moment. I didn't know if i could edit the settings somewhere so i could burst shoot.

yeah that's what im finding at the moment. I didn't know if i could edit the settings somewhere so i could burst shoot.

Well, firmware can be altered, and some people have hacked it. But it takes a lot to do so. And if you screw it up, you may end up bricking the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back