Corry's got 20k in the bank...

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now she wishes i was talking about $$... but im affraid its just post count :lol:...

So Corry how do you manage to spam... i mean post.. 20 thousand huh?!...

Hmmm im sure at least one of them was pure spam... who am i kidding, she didnt have the spam queen title for nothing...

GRATS!!

Ooo, did she hit it already? She was hovering on the brink last time I noticed.

Congrats, Corry!!! That's quite the milestone!

congratulationss.gif

ha, I vass fassterr zen ze penkuin!

you lot need to get a life

:greenpbl:

ha! ha! ha! (German laughter)

Oh, too bad Arch, seems this is a clear case of premature congratulation. (She's still at 19,999 posts!)

:lmao:

Oh, too bad Arch, seems this is a clear case of premature congratulation. (She's still at 19,999 posts!)

:lmao:

sometimes men just come too early ... you know ...

sometimes men just come too early ... you know ...
no they don't........

it's just that life operates on a different time scale.

remember - time is a relative concept

You mean someone actually NOTICED this time!? NO WAY!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to post some big, long mushy speech about how much I love this forum and yada yada yada....which....well....those of you that have known me for a long time know that I'm rather good at. :p

...but I'm pretty sure that most of the people I've met through TPF that have become such bright spots in my life KNOW by now that they mean something to me, and posting a big ramble about it won't tell them anything they don't know.

...but I'm gonna get a lil' mushy anyway, so deal with it! :p

Things around TPF have changed a lot in the 4+ years I've been here, it's incredible how many people I have gotten to know so closely, many of whom have changed my life, in some small way (or in some big way, in a few cases). I couldn't begin to count how many people here have made me smile...made me laugh...taught me something new...broadened my mind...supported me through difficult times...and opened up thier lives to me, and let me do those same things for them.

Some might say 'it's just an internet forum,' but I have a pretty difficult time imagining what my life would be like without it.

I could go on listing the many ways in which this forum and the people who belong to it have changed my life, but we'd be here all night. ;)

So uh...yeah....my 20,000th is dedicated to all of you guys who have touched me throughout the years.

And I don't mean physically, Hertz...you pervert. :greenpbl:

^^ Great mushy speech! :) Congrats Corry!!

:headbang::headbang: Thats a lot o typing. Congrats Corry. :thumbup::thumbup:

One day I might make it to 8000...:lmao:

Most reactions

Back