could you do it guys ;)

any chance we can see that?

we'll set the fire somewhere if that's what you need

How about this to distract all the ladies.
251846_9a3eec4447b6bffbf96028a8ba60160b_large.jpg

How about this to distract all the ladies.
251846_9a3eec4447b6bffbf96028a8ba60160b_large.jpg
yeah that's cute and awwwww, but that does nothing for me (sorry Leonore and other cat lovers )

I want you

I am flattered, but Mish and Terri would get mad.
Nah!! You're not really worth getting that upset over. ;)
Maria, he's all yours. Please teach him a thing or two. :)

Umm, not just no but hell no. Gravity has been my arch nemesis for years, and believe me no one has ever used the word "finesse" to describe me. Ever. Lol

Yeah, let's see the videos! I think all of you guys should totally ta--

Oh look, a kitty!

:1398:

You know, there are some things that just shouldn't be seen. Because, if you do see, they can't be unseen. And no telling what emotional trauma that would cause or what damage to your eyes you will do trying to wipe the image away. So consider it a public service. :sexywink:

To be perfectly honest, a man pole dancing? Just not sexy. Even if he's doing it really well. It just doesn't do it for me.

I- I - can't imagine it - and don't want to!

For a change I'm glad this goes to page 2, I'm not going back for page one! lol

brave boys. some even something turns out .. I wonder if I sign up for a the pole-dance will it attract girls?

To be perfectly honest, a man pole dancing? Just not sexy. Even if he's doing it really well. It just doesn't do it for me.
Hey... but , but... the pole dancing comes with a lap dance, and a striptease, and...

You would definitely like it! I promise ;)

If the guy is built like a Chippendale stripper, perhaps. But most guys have all kind of jiggly bits, and usually not the interesting ones. And when it comes to hair, well, that's another subject. So, I'm totally with Leonore - with most guys, you'd pay to make sure they never do it again.

Have I been doing it wrong all these years?! I just get nekkid and jump up & down!!!

Most reactions

Back