Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0327-1.jpg

DSC_0178-2.jpg

DSC_0312-2.jpg

DSC_0315-1.jpg

ManySegulls.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

That's a lot of images to be asking for C&C Chris.

Try to keep it to 2 or 3 per thread.

Generally, you're doing ok on composition.

#1 - I really like this one. I can't think of anything I would change really. If I were being nit picky, I would have liked it if the man's fishing rod weren't right on top of the dock on the other side, just so it stands out more.

#2 - Very noisy. Did you use a tripod? That might have helped the shot. If you had held, you likely had to crank up the ISO in order to get a decent shutter speed. Composition is pretty good. I'm not sure I like the vignetting, but it might not be something you could do anything about. It also seems out of focus, or it could be camera shake.

#3 - I really like this one. Great composition. My favorite I think.

#4 - Nothing really special about this shot. Sorry, just doesn't do anything for me. The tanker in the background and the red buoy really distract me. Without those, it would have been a much stronger shot I think.

#5 - I like this one. You stopped the action pretty well. Would have been nice to have a blue sky, but I know how well the weather cooperates sometimes. I would try composing so you cut as few birds in half as possible...especially the ones in the front. You might be able to save that with a crop.

#6 - Interesting shot. I love the clouds, but the foreground doesn't do anything for me really. Again, another noisy shot, but since it's B&W, it gives it sort of an old fashioned feel. It might be worth trying to make it sepia toned instead of B&W, just to see how that looks instead.

DSC_0356.jpg

heres a better one, on the one before this i was using a tripod but i wanted to get that sorta smooth dreamy water effect with the waves

I like this one better. Make sure when you're doing longer exposures, even on a tripod, not to move the camera at all. Use a remote if you have it. If not, set it to timer and and shoot. Also mirror lockup can help. It might have sharpened up the boat and stuff in the first version.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back