tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atgancarzphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there
Last Sunday I went to Lake District hoping to get some nice shoots. I managed to shot Lake Windermere. I hope it turned up nice. I dod some level adjustments and I have darkened sky slightly.

Windermerelakepanoramasmall.jpg

Monday morning I went to Cornwall (work unfortunatelly) and I did good job taking my D40 with me. Weather was just crazy and you can see it on this picture.

cornwallsmall.jpg

I hope you like it.

Tom

ooo what an odd sky in #2, nice capture!

Really cool shots, 2 especially.

I always find the English countryside can look very flat and boring when it's cloudy then completely amazing when the sun comes out. 2 manages to capture the gloom of an approaching storm but still keep that unique colour. Plus I'm a sucker for a good windfarm shot. :)

Good job.

nice shots! i like the sky and water in the first shot (amongst other things) and how the bright clouds that look like an atomic bomb stand out and are over what looks to be a town in the background in the 2nd shot. me likes!! :mrgreen:

#2 is definitely a winner, with the contrasting clouds and distant scenery. great shots!

Hi
Thanks for your comments.
Yesterday my new 55-200mm VR just arrived so I need to have a go with it this weekend. Hopefully I'll get some decent shots.
Regards
Tom

awesome i like #2 what a change in clouds oh btw how do you do panoramas from a d40?

nicely done.. i hope to be going back up to the Lake District late summer, it really is a great place to shoot. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back