Creativity Is Key

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Took a few macro photos. The first one is called "Love" for a good reason. The second one is a broken cd with coooool colors! thought it would make an interesting photo. :mrgreen:

C&C Welcome. enjoy!

1)
4692208242_70c94af003.jpg

Settings: f/5.6 1/30 iso 400 @ 100mm

2)
4692388932_b0d9a75c1a.jpg

Settings: f/5.6 1/4 iso400 @ 100mm

I like the heart, I would have found some words on the page with some meaning though. What I see when I look at it is: "Things move west which clubs the heroes", now maybe this is a sign, RUN while you still can.

The fingerprints on the CD distract me from looking at the colors.

I've seen the ring/heart/book thing hundreds of times. So to me, it's just kind of like beating a dead horse to a puree.

The CD shot is interesting. But the white blob in the upper left kills it for me. Good start though.

I've seen the ring/heart/book thing hundreds of times. So to me, it's just kind of like beating a dead horse to a puree.

The CD shot is interesting. But the white blob in the upper left kills it for me. Good start though.

ya i kno the heart photo is overdone...jus thought I wud give it a try for the hell of it. next time i'll try to find the word "love" within the book to make it more special.

i kno I didn't know wat to do with that white blob....i cud crop it out but then i'll cut off the outer circle...hmmmm

quick crop for #2...any ideas to get rid of finger prints with PS cs4? i'm noob to ps :p

2) EDIT, cropped.
4692467372_97ed77e795.jpg

lol I think it would be 10x easier to grab another CD, clean it off, and take a shot!

Looks good, I need to pick me up a Macro Lens.

Wow--you're a regular wordsmith Tyler! I like that turn of a phrase. If I knew how,exactly, I might make that my quote o a TPF member phrase in my sig file, the way Burnsw6 or whatever quotes the "I'd probably blend out the cameltoe," phrase.

Wow--you're a regular wordsmith Tyler! I like that turn of a phrase. If I knew how,exactly, I might make that my quote o a TPF member phrase in my sig file, the way Burnsw6 or whatever quotes the "I'd probably blend out the cameltoe," phrase.
lol :lmao::lmao::lmao:

why not get some soapy water to clean the CD?? not like your going to worry about messing it up right?

lol :lmao::lmao::lmao:

why not get some soapy water to clean the CD?? not like your going to worry about messing it up right?

ya i'm bout to retake that shooot in a few days...i'll post it here..

Ahhh but have you seen my barbwire love photo? Sorry to hijack the thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back