Crisp Morning Fog

Metimbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.midsouth.rr.com
Caught this scene this morning on the way to work.

CrispMorningFog.jpg

~Tim

This light, this green - they compose about the most beautiful scenes I can think of! And you caught it so well! All my eyes long for would be to see a little more of the trees, but you concentrate on their shadows on the green, green grass. That's OK, too.
With scenes like this - provided you're having your camera with you - you can't but stop and take their photo, right?

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I had a "break through" in my photography over the last few days and have improved a bunch.

This shot is taken of a field by my house. It is actually just next to a parking lot on the "Boys Town" premisises. Boys Town is a home for boys (and girls). I'm not sure if it is an orphanage or what exactly.

~Tim

me being a normal person and do not do much of the artist talk i say this picture is very pleasing in my eye, i like it, some freinds think i have a good eye but im am just wating for my breaktrhough and processing skills to get better nice shot thow i like it alot i would hang it in my room...

Nice picture Metimbo. I'm jealous too if you get to see this everyday.

Most reactions

Back