Critique a collection

Banksy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
http://www.tanchouzuru.com
This is a brand new site on Travel photography. Have a look if you have the time. I'd love you to leave your thoughts in the guestbook. Feedback is the best part of photography. I really hope that you enjoy at least one of my images. Thanks for taking the time guys. Let me know your URL too!

This does not comply with the Critique Forum rules - it appears to be just a promotion of your web site, so I'm moving it to where it belongs.

Shame that people can't look at each others work just because you don't host it. Your site would still be the point of first contact. A little short sighted of you I think. I won't be coming back due to your ignorance. Don't bother replying I won't check up. I'm looking for a forum where people can actually interact. Sleep well.

Banksy said:
Shame that people can't look at each others work just because you don't host it. Your site would still be the point of first contact. A little short sighted of you I think. I won't be coming back due to your ignorance. Don't bother replying I won't check up. I'm looking for a forum where people can actually interact. Sleep well.

Oh dont worry, we will, heck I was sleeping cool before hand but youve sinched the idea.
Shhheessshh, there was no need for that, critique gallery is for images, not links.
Get it right buddy.
Sleep well...:D

Most reactions

Back