Croatia

imadesigner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's some photos from a recent trip to croatia, which is your favorite, and least favorite?

DSC_3370.jpg

DSC_1674.jpg

DSC_3417.jpg

DSC_1656.jpg

DSC_2230.jpg

DSC_2639.jpg

DSC_2725.jpg

DSC_2989.jpg

DSC_2288.jpg

DSC_1856.jpg

You've got some stunning images here :) I'm sure this will be moved from the critique gallery to general since there's more than one shot. I really like most of these pics, and couldn't chose a fav, but a few that stand out are IMO are 4, 7, and 8. I just love those :)

tough to pick a favorite, i like 2, 4, and the red door. If i have to pick a least fav I guess I would say the first, just not enough going on for me, but that's just my opinion which isn't worth much ;) nice shots!

wow, thank you for such great comments! It puts a big smile on my face.

All photos were taken with a Nikon D70 - 12-24DX - 70-200 f2.8 VR

Tom :)

I love them all, everyone of them are spectacular, am cruious as to where these shots in Croatia were taken, as i lived there in my younger years :)

i had no idea croatia was so beautiful now i wanta go! the only thing i know croatia for is Serious Sam the computer game becuase the design team is from Croatia (Croteam!)

beautiful shots! looks a stunning place
welcome to tpf.. look forward to more from you :D

Great pictures...5 and 8 do it for me.

I love your work! My fav are just about all of them. 2,3,4,5,8 and 10. Great work

It is almost impossible to pick a "favourite" and "least favourite" picture out of these, they are all so good!

But I think I am most attracted by the second.
But I also love the close-up of the fish and the black-and-white one!

But actually I like them all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back