Cruise In

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took my wife on a date. We try to do that once a week. Treated her to two of the items on the Wendy's value menu :) but she had to bring water :) Then we hit the Wednesday evening Cruise In at Haugens on Hwy 12 near Port Perry. Chiller you really have to check this out. They have a cruise in every Wednesday evening and it is very near that old truck we both shot.

The lighting was great as you can see
hag2336.jpg

hag2380.jpg

hag2338.jpg

hag2341.jpg

hag2347.jpg

hag2345.jpg

hag2349.jpg

hag2368.jpg

hag2359.jpg

Well, this picture did not turn out like I wanted it to but I thought it would be good for a laugh.
hag2362.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

hey.....what are trying to say in these images...huh? im a honda guy and find images of chevrolets and fords irritating and offending! :p

excellent shots Eric! i really can't choose a best...they all rock!!!

oh, thanks for posting the last...takes some of the recent attention off of me when i was on my power trip :lol:.

JonMikal said:
hey.....what are trying to say in these images...huh? im a honda guy and find images of chevrolets and fords irritating and offending! :p

excellent shots Eric! i really can't choose a best...they all rock!!!

oh, thanks for posting the last...takes some of the recent attention off of me when i was on my power trip :lol:.

:biglaugh: you did take a beating in your last post.

The one thing I have going for me is my wife will have nothing to do with the computer so I can control all images posted of me...except a few that Canoncan has ;)

Conk said:
Great shots Airic. What a small world. My Aunt and Uncle are organizers to the Big Boyz Cruz-in at Haugens B.B.Q. in Manchester. I have a couple of their t-shirts. :thumbup: :smileys:

This is a link to the Haugens in Ontario
Haugens

AIRIC said:
This is a link to the Haugens in Ontario
Haugens

Thanks Airic. Ahhh memories. :D The last photo on the Breif history page is as I remember it from when I was a kid growing up there. The Sandman Hotel is right beside it.

Commenting on your photos once again, I like to add that sometimes a fill flash will do wonders shooting cars.
Here is a link to an almbum I put together from one of the big Cruz-ins from out this way in Langley B.C.
http://cloverdalephotography.fotopic.net/c286121.html

wow~~~~strong red on 3 ~~~I love the composition of all the pictures~~~
great job~airic!:)

Great shots, Eric. :thumbsup:
With that light and those cars, the photos look sort of old to. Or is that just me? :crazy:

Conk said:
Thanks Airic. Ahhh memories. :D The last photo on the Breif history page is as I remember it from when I was a kid growing up there. The Sandman Hotel is right beside it.

Commenting on your photos once again, I like to add that sometimes a fill flash will do wonders shooting cars.
Here is a link to an almbum I put together from one of the big Cruz-ins from out this way in Langley B.C.
http://cloverdalephotography.fotopic.net/c286121.html

The Sandman is still there. It is such a great event to spend an evening at.

Eric

Great shots Eric. Awesome colours and engine shots. Gerald was telling me last week I should go there and shoot some cars. Those who hesitate are lost. Well done!

Awesome shots Airic. I really like Number 3. That should be in a car calender.
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to go check out the web page, and see if I could swing by one night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back