Cutest Baby Contest

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm entering my beautiful little girl in a local baby contest. Which of these screams pic me?

2736909601_136fcf709f.jpg

This one is a little noisy, but otherwise probably my fave
2736909341_2acac26d3a.jpg

2736909053_ddb5db10a1.jpg

2736908773_84249725b7.jpg

The deadline is tomorow, and I can't decide which one to submit. It's not a photography contest, just a cute baby contest!

agree too. #2

Those eyes are strikingly beautiful

Yup, another vote for #2 - sweet expression and pose.

Good luck in the contest!

and yet another for #2. Definitely a winner.

So, I'm going to gather that from everyone's response, we should submit #2!?!

She's 18 months old, and still when I look at those eyes of hers I just melt! All of my kids have started out with these big beautiful eyes, and as they get older, they seem to grow into them. They're still beautiful, just less WOW factor! Abby has kept her WOW factor the longest, they're bigger, bluer and still just amazing!

i can see why everyone would like #2, she looks so cute there, but my personal preference would have to be #1, to me, it looks so natural and just like you caught her off guard, of course thats just my opinion, #2 would have the best chance at winning.

if you dont mind, what type of settings are you using in those pics. every time i try taking pics of my nephew, they always seem to come out...well just merely okay. i'd really appreciate your input

Haha, I was a finalist in one of these

I like the angle for two the best, but did you by any chance shoot any from there with a different facial expression? She's kinda got the "Mom I'm sick of taking pictures" face starting to set in.

i can see why everyone would like #2, she looks so cute there, but my personal preference would have to be #1, to me, it looks so natural and just like you caught her off guard, of course thats just my opinion, #2 would have the best chance at winning.

if you dont mind, what type of settings are you using in those pics. every time i try taking pics of my nephew, they always seem to come out...well just merely okay. i'd really appreciate your input

I was once told that most of the WOW factor happens in post processing. So, in these I brightened the whites of her eyes just a tad. I increased the saturation a bit, and then backed it off from her skin. Then I increased the contrast to make the darks darker and the light tones whiter. Finally just a small bump in brightness.

The one thing that is the hardest for me with this age group, is shooting on the move! Most 18 month olds won't sit still for an extended photo shoot. I brought this little wicker chair and a huge teddy bear to the park with us. I plopped her on the chair and snapped a few, when she got bored of that, I handed her the bear and snapped a few. When that wore out, I put the bear on the ground and snapped a few . . . sat her up, gave her some flowers that were lying on the ground and snapped a few . . . etc, etc, etc. I get more exercise doing a portrait session for kids at this age then I do at the gym!

Haha, I was a finalist in one of these

I like the angle for two the best, but did you by any chance shoot any from there with a different facial expression? She's kinda got the "Mom I'm sick of taking pictures" face starting to set in.

funny thing is, this was one of the first shots! I think my kids get that look on their face whenever they see my camera!!! lol

your daughter is pretty, the most beutifull eyes ever!

i like the lighting in pic1 but shes not connecting to the viewer.
shot 2, I get lost in her eyes and wins the contest!! LOL

shoot some more with catching her facial expressions, theyre fun.

Most reactions

Back