Cutest dog in the world... (mini husky) C&C welcome

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My sisters dog came into my room. He is a breed called an alaskan klee kai. They are basically a mini husky. Very rare but very cute. These photos are not meant to be artistic really...just for fun.
colt1.jpg

colt2.jpg

colt3.jpg

definitely not a pomeranian... i guess i should have posted full body pics...he has white legs and a white tail he definitely looks like a husky. Look up the breed. its called alaskan klee kai

looks evil to me... :p

The only body shot I have of him are him running up the stairs. He's a wild dog so its pretty hard to get pictures of him. The other pictures are pictures my sister took with her camera phone so don't comment on the quality of those pictures lol. However he was a puppy so they are extremely cute.

colt4.jpg

colt5.jpg

colt6.jpg

Yea i have no idea how she got them to sit there on the bed together like that...When those two get together they don't stop playing till the sun goes down

I am guessing he is either a toy or miniature Alasken Klee Kai, and not a standard? He looks to small to be a standard to me. Very cute!

alaskan klee kai is its own breed. It is a mini alaskan husky. But Alaskan klee kai's can range from 11 lbs to about 30. My sisters dog is about 13. While regular huskies are well over 50 lbs

I love Huskys! Great pictures. She looks so puffy! I have a Cockapoo, she's crazy!

How much do they cost? so cute...

they are about 1600-2500 depending on eye color, hair quality and all the mumble jumble. My sister got hers at a discount because her boyfriend is in the navy and the breeder's husband was ex-navy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back