D40 Pics, Worth viewing for comments

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by MikeH5, Feb 16, 2008.

1. MikeH5

MikeH5 TPF Noob!

Hey all,

about a year ago i bought my nikon D40. And all I have to say, is that its the love of my life. I use it as often as I can, using a lot of information that comes from this website. You guys are great! Not too long ago, I happened to mention to someone I go to school with that Im an amateur photographer. She was immediately interested and wanted to see pics of mine to see if she would be interested in having me take pics of her bf's band. Well, she loved them! Maybe thats the photography course I will be taking? Of course that made me feel great, but **I would like to get comments from other photographers** on the progress I have made with taking pics for only about one year.

Thanks,
    Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Brad Hardy

Brad Hardy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Mike,
    I too shoot a d40, and as is with most anything nikon, it's excellent. You don't need an expensive camera to put people on the floor.
    Your shots look good. Post some more.
    -Brad

3. cpelsy2k1

cpelsy2k1 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    good shot and a nice variety. Number 2 is my fav, has a surreal feel to it (although it is alittle crooked). Keep shooting and make sure to share your progress!

4. mrodgers

mrodgers No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Is that a 10 mm in that last shot? My 10 mm fell down in the engine compartment somewhere and I couldn't recover it. I'm needing a 10 mm now. Grab it and send it to me please :D

Nice shots!