Da_Lat, Beutiful place in Viet Nam

pinkermun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a new menber , Just came back from Holiday, I want to share some pic which were take from Dalat, a beutiful place in Viet Nam , hope to get you comments for improvements. Thanks

Cau.jpg

Langbian.jpg

Vuongmongmo.jpg

Vuongmongmo2.jpg

Vuonmongmo3.jpg

langbian2.jpg

P1060637.jpg

P1060552.jpg

P1060650.jpg

Thanks you for visit . Have a nice day !

Last edited:
Nice pictures, however they all seem a little soft. Also, I'm not digging the borders. Looks like a great holiday though.

+1 on the borders... seriously, go with a solid color (thin line) or none at all, IMO. Borders should be very very discreet and inconspicuous.

These are good photos, and I think they may be soft cause of image compression or something like that. I'd say that you did an awesome job of capturing good photos from your vacation.

+1 on the borders... seriously, go with a solid color (thin line) or none at all, IMO. Borders should be very very discreet and inconspicuous.

These are good photos, and I think they may be soft cause of image compression or something like that. I'd say that you did an awesome job of capturing good photos from your vacation.

Thanks for your feedback , I have just realized ..yes ,it really bad with the borders, I will take your comments along with my new vacation next weekend . Agian, Thanks

definitely good photos you have here, but like said: they could use some post-processing, sharpening mostly.

Thanks every one for visiting, May I post more Pics and hope to get more experience ..??

P1060229.jpg

P1060243.jpg

P1060250.jpg

P1060267.jpg

Have a Nice day !

And more, hope to get comments. Thanks

LangCo.jpg

P1040579.jpg

Most reactions

Back