David Lee Roth's new career?

mad_malteaser said:
Big Mike said:
When I first read this...I was thinking that he just wants access to a defibrillator in case his lifestyle finally catches up with him and he needs to give himself a boost. :lol:

You might be onto something there. I remember at work we contemplated zapping a pig for a barbeque one night. Nobody had the nerve to do it in the end though...
Just thought of something. We're trialing a new chest compression device. Would that tenderize the pig?

Walt said:
mad_malteaser said:
Big Mike said:
When I first read this...I was thinking that he just wants access to a defibrillator in case his lifestyle finally catches up with him and he needs to give himself a boost. :lol:

You might be onto something there. I remember at work we contemplated zapping a pig for a barbeque one night. Nobody had the nerve to do it in the end though...
Just make sure the patches aren't in the right spot, you wouldn't want to revive the pig! :shock:

Trust me, there'd be no worry of that happening. A defib used on a healthy male is enough to kill him. The pig wouldn't stand a chance. Muahahahaha!

Walt said:
NEW YORK (AP) -- "You would never know you were dealing with a rock-'n'-roll guy,"

Yeah until you party with him ;)

I heard about this a long time ago on mma.tv I also think it's great. His music career is obviously over, so instead of trying to hang on to something and embarass yourself, do something worthwhile.

Van Halen was "done" when dlr left; done.

Most reactions

Back