Dear Santa (my wish-list)

Dear Santa,
Please don't bring me anymore presents.
My neighbor brought over some cookies and I am wondering if I have to hit the garage sales now to find something to give back.
My renter gave me a box of chocolates and I am now wondering what I can do for her.
Here, I was just minding my own business and sneaking by.
Maybe next year I'll get into the spirit but for this year please......

Dear Santa,
Please don't bring me anymore presents.
My neighbor brought over some cookies and I am wondering if I have to hit the garage sales now to find something to give back.
My renter gave me a box of chocolates and I am now wondering what I can do for her.
Here, I was just minding my own business and sneaking by.
Maybe next year I'll get into the spirit but for this year please......

You sound like a well liked person! :)

Dear Santa, how are you?
I would like any kind of camera gear. If that is to much trouble, make it easy on yourself, and just bring money. How about 10's and 20's?!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

Dear Santa,

I'll keep it short. 5D Mk III and 7D Mk II, 70-200mm f/2.8L II, 24-105mm f/4.0. And if I haven't been good enough for all of that, how about just getting Canon to finish fixing my 70-200mm f/4.0 and getting it back to me this week.

Thanks and have a safe trip this week.

The seasons' upon us, lights fill up street
A season of giving, and I've been awful sweet, ;-)
I've mailed all the cards, I've wrapped all my gifts
All that's left on the list, is just one little wish
It's not much I assure you, so Santa please listen-
In my stocking I'm hoping to find an SB-700 that glistens,
It's useless without batteries so please add those to your bag,
Maybe a boom stand, some umbrellas and flags.
A 70-200 f4.0 would be nice, (2.8 would be better, but I won't ask you twice)
If you could dear old man, throw in a a set of lee filters.
You know, the kind I can adjust in case my horizon's off kilter?
Above all though, I am wishing with all of my might
For the best gift of all,
That of artistic sight.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Santa baby, just slip some lighting under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight...

Dear Santa,
I want people to stop thinking my name is Wayne.
Thanks so much,
Wade

Dear Santa,

First I'd really like to make a couple of Christmas requests for some of the folks on my list, rather than myself. Oh, and sorry about the whole misunderstanding last year with that AA emplacement. So, here we go:

1. Make sure to stop by Wayne's house and wish him a Merry Christmas from all of us. He lives in Pennsylvania. Just don't call him Wade - he gets awfully pissy about it for whatever reason.

2. For Christmas this year please bring Kim Jong-Un a sense of humor. Well that and maybe a decent haircut. But mostly just a sense of humor. I've already sent him a fruit cake. It just seemed, I dunno, fitting somehow.

3. Again this year I have to put in my customary request that you don't honor any of the multitude of other requests you get from people this time of year about the whole "Peace on Earth and Good Will to Men" stuff. Ok, these folks mean well but I don't think they've thought that one through at all. Without all that money spent by all those nations for "defense" economies around the world would collapse overnight. It's just a bad idea all the way around really.

Last edited:
Nothing for me, Santa, thank you the same,
Please fix my wife's wrists so she can be without pain.
And those that serve, both here and away
Watch over them, please, while the rest of us play.
Cops, firefighters, and EMS, too
Let's keep them safe while they do what they do.

Dear Santa, how are you?
I would like any kind of camera gear. If that is to much trouble, make it easy on yourself, and just bring money. How about 10's and 20's?!!!

Dear Santa,
FitBmx moved to my house, so you can leave the 10's and 20's at the address I sent you.
Thanks,
Nancy

Dear Santa, how are you?

Dear Santa,
FitBmx moved to my house, so you can leave the 10's and 20's at the address I sent you.
Thanks,
Nancy

That's just going to get you a chunk of coal! ;)

Most reactions

Back