December '08 Photo Challenge - "Architecture"

I submited a photo but I never got a reply to my e-mail. Can you confirm that the picture was received.

We don't usually get confirmations. In some months, I'd guess there'd be way too many to do so. Other months, there's not so many submissions.

Sorry folks, I'm currently out of town for the holidays. I'll be posting the photos this weekend. I will not likely be able to respond to your submission prior to posting. As long as you read the rules and submitted your photo with the completed form you shouldn't have any problems.

I muffed up the 1st time I sent my email, so I had to send it again.

Ha. I missed the submission deadline by like 12 hours.

Whoops? Grrr...

:lol:

Ha. I missed the submission deadline by like 12 hours.

Whoops? Grrr...

:lol:

The photos will likely be posted Saturday night when I return from holidays. Feel free to submit your photo. As long as I get it before the photos are uploaded I see no reason why I can't include it.

The photos will likely be posted Saturday night when I return from holidays. Feel free to submit your photo. As long as I get it before the photos are uploaded I see no reason why I can't include it.
That's very nice. I always like manaheim's images. I hope it gets submitted in time. My entry this time is even more lame than usual, but it's always fun submitting one.

^^^ that's very nice of you! :)

Of course, I just saw that the rules say that the image can't have been posted previously on the forum, so the images I was thinking of submitting would be invalid. :(

Bummer. Ah well. I'll have to keep more pictures to myself next time! :)

My entry this time is even more lame than usual, but it's always fun submitting one.
ha ha, that's how I feel exactly! It's nice to see that im not the only one :p

i wana see everyones pics, when do they go up? sunday?

im not that patient, thats why I only have sunset pics..... ha ha

Last edited:
im just not a patient person, he did say photos would go up this weekend right? Its late sunday.

Im sorry im just excited cause this is my 1st photo contest, dont mind me.

Most reactions

Back