diner..

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_8805.JPG
BRI_8805.JPG

I like night shots like this. Reminds me of New England.....where was this taken if I might ask?

I like night shots like this. Reminds me of New England.....where was this taken if I might ask?
call the phone number..........
:biglaugh:
jk, Sanford maine. Majority of my stuff is as Sanford is the closest city to me. Other than that, I have horses, river and trees to shoot. Only time it changes is if I find myself up north camping or in Portland or Boston.

It isn't high quality one of my quicker shutters but it served its purpose..(made me content)BRI_8666.JPG BRI_8672.JPG BRI_8684.JPG BRI_8781.JPG BRI_8782.JPG BRI_8786.JPG

no doubt it could have been done better. If I revisit it I will give it more thought, but also find a new place to stand as long exposures standing in the middle of the road don't really work for me.. course if I am not standing in the road there goes that leading line. hmmm.

no doubt it could have been done better. If I revisit it I will give it more thought, but also find a new place to stand as long exposures standing in the middle of the road don't really work for me.. course if I am not standing in the road there goes that leading line. hmmm.
went and looked at this again the other night. just cant seem to find the "right way" to shoot this. I came up with this which is probably worse than the first.
BRI_9672.JPG

any advice would be appreciated. right now I am thinking up close and personal about all I have going. It is kind of like problem solving. standing in the street on a long exposure isn't a option, it is a city. And the only leading line I come up with puts me standing dead center of the street. Long exposure busy street too many cars too much light stream. From the side I have trouble getting the sign. which seems to make the photo. And there is lots of stuff "around it" so other than night time with the sign lit up way too many distractions. I dunno.. I don't mind the light streams but they seem the "wrong type" . Really not a masterpiece photo anyway just a learning thing trying to capture anything in a proper manner. BRI_9674.JPG

BRI_9906C_03.JPG BRI_9906CBW.JPG
BRI_9906C_03.JPG
BRI_9906CBW.JPG
alright. I just spent two hours staring at this thing, well between actually being there and staring at it the computer.

so... what do you think of this perspective

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back