Dinnertime

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this little guy in our garden. He was feeding at that time, but it was fun to see that he still was very alert. Moving around so he could see everything that was happening around him. After he was finished he did a bit of modeling for me
Park157.jpg

Park158.jpg

Park159.jpg

Park160.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

I really like #2! What a cool picture.

Great shots...Very clear. Those eyes give me the creeps though:)

#2 is the one I like the best. Really shows the "alien" in the world of insects. The DOF is really shallow but its nailed in this photo. The highlights in the eyes and "fur" really bring depth.

well, i just had to bump it :mrgreen:

you shouldn't have to... These are amazing! That spider is so sharp!!!! And he is a much better model than the Dragon Fly because he keeps his eyes clean (or did you give him a cotton ball before the shoot?:lmao:).

I agree with usayit.

All great shots. 1 and 2 rock hard! Truly Daan level excellence!

Awesome little jumper spider. Love those little guys. Very cool creatures. Lovely pics, as usual!

I really like #2! What a cool picture.
Thank you :)
Those are amazing. What type of camera do you have? And if you can link me to where you bought it, that would be great!
Thanks. HERE you can find a link made by Bifurcator that tells you excactly what i use and what i do with the pics. About the camera, its a Canon 350D, so posting a link to where i bought it doesnt really make sense, since you can buy it (and newer versions) at every camerashop.
Great shots...Very clear. Those eyes give me the creeps though
Really? Its the eyes that made me fall in love with these little spiders........and the way they jump, just an awesome sight :)
Great work! #1 is perfect!
Thank you very much :)
Yeah im a big fan of the first one as well!
Cheers
#2 is the one I like the best. Really shows the "alien" in the world of insects. The DOF is really shallow but its nailed in this photo. The highlights in the eyes and "fur" really bring depth.
Thanks, its always a challenge to get a nice dof with a macro lens, but most of the times F13 works pretty good.
you shouldn't have to... These are amazing! That spider is so sharp!!!! And he is a much better model than the Dragon Fly because he keeps his eyes clean (or did you give him a cotton ball before the shoot?).
Thank you and yes i gave it a good polish before the shoot. Added a little eyeliner too, which was alot of work since he has alot of eyes.
I agree with usayit.

All great shots. 1 and 2 rock hard! Truly Daan level excellence!
Thank you Bifurcator, really appreciate all the compliments and the thread you made :)
did you eat the spider afterwords?
uhm......ok
Awesome little jumper spider. Love those little guys. Very cool creatures. Lovely pics, as usual!
Yeah, they are probably my favourite too. Those little buggers just look to cute with those little eyes . And thanks for the reply

Friendly guy. The way he looks out of his many eyes (mostly so in the "modeling photos"), I want to pet him! Only would I NOT want to be a FLY! :D

Great macros, as always!
I need a new lens. I now know for sure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back