Divorce Issue on some Camera equipment.

Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

She sounds like a peach btw.

Don't you all have guns over there ? Just go round and shoot her and take your lens what could be simpler OJ got away with it

As an aside, I'm sorry to hear you are getting a divorce and things have gone so venomous. It always makes me feel bad when I hear people are splitting. :/ I hope when the dust settles that you are both at least happier.

This is nothing compared to my divorce

I would definitely have your lawyer contact her lawyer. Have the police go with you to get your equipment.

You could hire a Ninja to break into her house under cover of the dark , with a bit of luck , he might bring back the television for you as a bonus . Cheaper than a lawyer , and you get the telly as well .
I'll do it for you for the return fare and a cup of tea .
Nah , it's no laughing matter is it ?
Sorry .

Well i ready spoke with my lawyer and canon and things are fine canon does not care they just send you a bill and you have 120 days then they send it to collection agency that's it.

Canon is a big company little things like this don't bother them at all.

From a legal aspect there is nothing any one can do till we go to court both or our accounts with both our names are not to be used. I have my personal accounts so funds are not a issue and i don't mind if she keeps the house since we both own it. I will just trade house for cash assets witch is what i want.

I also have mini prenup so she cant go after or have my family''s property's that they left me or my trust it is safe.

The only thing canon can do is send me a bill thats it. Because the way there program works they dont take a deposit or any personal info.
Canon only has your name an address that's i all ways wonder how they do there cps program that way.

But i will pay for it out of her money if need to.

Also we don't have kids thank god.

But thanks for you input!

Sincerely CAP..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back