does photobucket suck?

Black holes don't actually "suck"...

That rather depends on your definition of 'suck', really.

If it's an air pressure thing, then, no, they don't.

If it's hauling stuff towards themselves then I suppose they qualify.

You're mom sure does though! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Huh??? Was that an attempt at an insult to sabbath999?

If so, it has no place here! Please address this matter properly.

Thanks.

Black holes don't actually "suck"...

I donno... there's still some debate over what gravity actually is. So it might turn out that black holes are actually sucking. :lmao:

ok lets not get that far off topic haha... ill post my question again

ok so im guessing after reading this, uploading in sRGB is better than RGB?

if so, is that something i change on my camera or a setting on my computer that i change....

thanks for all the help

Huh??? Was that an attempt at an insult to sabbath999?

If so, it has no place here! Please address this matter properly.

Thanks.

No, his mom doesn't REALLY suck. I don't even know him or his mom. I saw a your mom joke, so I told it.

No, his mom doesn't REALLY suck. I don't even know him or his mom. I saw a your mom joke, so I told it.

Thanks for clarifying! It could be taken the wrong way if the person(s) posting don't know the "your mom" kind of jokes.

Keep on.

Yup, no problem.. thanks for being nice about it.

...And I use photobucket all the time to post my pictures on myspace/TPF/aim conversations, etc.. I use flickr for my more serious stuff, but for my untrained eye photobucket works great. I add lots of silly pictures, and snapshots to my photobucket.

I donno... there's still some debate over what gravity actually is. So it might turn out that black holes are actually sucking. :lmao:

True but I used the term most layman. And they do draw matter in so, in a way the do suck it in. Either way photobuckect sucks, you pic goes in and, comes out not looking like it did when you loaded it. A single polarity pulls in matter and, ejects the matter in a diffrent form.

yeah check out the difference on photobucket and flickr... i cant believe i have been putting my pix through that crap!

flickr
2725652811_48e47ab97b_b.jpg

photobucket
DSC_0057.jpg

I use SmugMug.

Cost a few bucks a year but everything looks great.

Check them out.

True but I used the term most layman. And they do draw matter in so, in a way the do suck it in. Either way photobuckect sucks, you pic goes in and, comes out not looking like it did when you loaded it. A single polarity pulls in matter and, ejects the matter in a diffrent form.
Black holes don't suck. They warp time-space.

Most reactions

Back