Does she try to be a model or become a photog??

HopDaddy
Pickup a few model Magazines,
Have a look through them,
Look at the pictures,
View the models,
The way they appear.

Unfortunately your model doesn't have the "Right looks" as classed by the model industry, For top mag modelling (which I'm assuming was her ultimate goal?)
It is unfortunate that the Mag editors are so close minded but it is the way the magazine is because, admit it, If you had the choice of looking at a magaine with a nice, Slim, perfectly proportioned young girl vs a Not as thin with a unusually shaped head, That are both modeling the same clothes, You would pick up the one with the young, glamorous model.
Sorry to sound so harsh but it is the truth, as the saying goes, The truth hurts.

ofcourse there is hope, there are specific mags and / or Ad campaigns that look for all types of model from young glamerous, to Major Plus size models to Old people, it is just finding the correct places.

May I please note here, I am not calling the model fat at all, I'm just saying that is the differences etc..
but she isn't exactly thin either (from what i can see from the images.)

other things she would have to do to enhance her looks for the model career would include, Plucking the hair out of her forehead (it has to be done otherwise it costs the agents more money to get the shots to production for photoshop work etc.. thus why they use "perfect" (according to industry standards n stuff.) models.
and she would need to pluck her eye brows so they were tidy and thin ( like this http://www.cipip.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/eyebrow.jpg .)
There are specific body part models e.g. foot models, leg models even hand models etc..

I still see them :S
Cache rules :p

they are away now, ah well...

Yeah I think they are gone Now cause I still can see them!

ALSO William, thanks for signing up!
I cant understand why you say that? :S
im guessing cause i put the links up (which have now been deleted as he removed the images from his flickr account therefore im assuming he removed intentionally...)
But tbh.. he asked for honest opinions, we gave it...

I was saying thanks for Infinite!

But yeah I understand Cache!!! LOL and that op removed them!!! And from what I can tell most here and you always give truthful comments!

judging by some of the comments, we missed out on something good...

my daughter removed her pix from my flickr...she is not happy with me right now.I truly wanted honest opinions.because i know mine is not objective.I got what i wanted.I will push her toward photography

my daughter removed her pix from my flickr...she is not happy with me right now.I truly wanted honest opinions.because i know mine is not objective.I got what i wanted.I will push her toward photography

Anyone saying she can't be a model is darn stupid. There are all kinds of models. There is even a model agency in NYC specializing in ugly people. Not to say that your daughter is ugly. She is not.

True, she's not going to become a fashion model or a car/motocycle model but there's a lot more work for models out there than those two things. Just look at ads you get in your mailbox or with your sunday paper.

What is true however is that to get a chance at modeling she would need better photos.

Anyone saying she can't be a model is darn stupid. There are all kinds of models. There is even a model agency in NYC specializing in ugly people. Not to say that your daughter is ugly. She is not.

True, she's not going to become a fashion model or a car/motocycle model but there's a lot more work for models out there than those two things. Just look at ads you get in your mailbox or with your sunday paper.

What is true however is that to get a chance at modeling she would need better photos.

Thats what i said in my post towards the end too
She is definately not ugly, Just not what most High end Agents are looking for, But there are exceptions in certain areas (but they are very small)

I always miss all the fun.

I always miss all the fun.

Well? It's not too late to add oil to the fire.

"She is definately not ugly, Just not what most High end Agents are looking for, But there are exceptions in certain areas (but they are very small)"

Not true. At least not here in the US. Can't tell you about GB. The percentage of female models who look like the girl next door is much higher than the Twiggy type you see in Vogue (and suches) or the hooter bimbo type you see draped over cars and motorcycles.

PS = How do you do multiple quotes here?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back