Hollar94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I would say I am a few baby steps beyond beginner. I was offered to do our company headshots at my work and I accepted and it has been going really well. The pictures are coming out great and I am learning along the way. (I use a Canon EOS Rebel T7)

I am struggling with quality after editing. I just recently got photoshop but have been using snapseed on my iPad and I think the photos have been coming out great but when we upload to our company site- the thumbnails of the pictures have this blur to them. Once you click on the picture (they are links) it opens it bigger and the picture is clear and looks great.

We had a photographer come in and do headshots once and she edited them and they were perfect, not blurry as a thumbnail. I got the size and resize mine to make sure they are the same height and width as hers but mine still come back with this blurriness.

Does anyone know what could help? Is it snapseed? The sizing site that I use? Am I editing too much? Does it have to do with the amount of sharpness?
Thank you in advance! I hope the amount of information I have given will be enough to paint a picture of my issue.

Attachments

• Thumbnail 1.PNG
    Thumbnail 1.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Thumbnail 2.PNG
    Thumbnail 2.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Welcome to TPF!

Yes, if you could show us the actual thumbnails in addition to explaining your process, it would help you get better answers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back