skraller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wingsimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FB_IMG_1497494418716.jpg

Much stronger image without the vignette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vignetting helps the shot mimic an 19th century photograph, but it should be more even (left-to-right).

(edit) I corrected my own mistake.

Last edited:
i dunno, i sorta like it -- but maybe somewhere in between.

I like both actually. If i had to pick one I'd go without the vignette. I guess it's a matter of preference with this one though.

feels to me like it's too much white up top without it and I didn't want to crop it anymore. But yeah, think I need to mess around with the vignette some more.

Very very slight darkening of the lower corners, very slight darkening of the upper corners, then toss a thin black frame around the entire image.

I agree and was working on those edits. Actually, I'm trying to do this double border thing; I'll post both your black bored idea and the double border when i'm done.

But with the limited time I have to be able to play around with my pics, I thought about just tightening in on the shot, and it looks pretty damn good I think and may not even need vignette; it looks better running long. what do ya'll think?
fg (1 of 1).jpg

what what? I just put that pic up and that's not how I saved it. I'll fix it tomorrow, I need to go to bed....what do you think about the crop though???

edit: as I saw it it LR when I saved it, there was no vignette

Still too dark in the upper corners. It is better without vignetting.

....what do you think about the crop though???
I think cropping into the tree on the right side has spoiled the composition. Did you capture the entire tree?

Most reactions

Back