dog(wood) and butterfly...

I agree... I better not hear you talking negatively about your photos anymore. These are beautiful... love the light behind the wings. (You're not turning to the light side while I'm gone, are ya?)

A beautiful idea about planting the tree when your baby was born... I wish I thought of that.

Great shots!

very nice shots! the redbud and dogwood were just starting to bloom in s. IL. this past weekend. they don't last long but sure are pretty!

Beautiful work!!! as always raven these are absolutely stunning! I am loving everyone of them. Excellent!

gorgeous AR! love the first one...finely exposed. second one is really nice too....just would have composed the butterfly a bit more off-centre.
third one rocks....great shot! :D
nice work.

we really need to be seeing more of you photos!!!
these are fantastic ar!!! stunning colors... that last one is super sexy awesome.. beautiful shot:hail:
show us more pweeease :thumbup:

thaks ya'll...

ya know, jonk..i thought about that later...(need to think about it sooner, huh??)

raymond, dont let on that i can be nice sometimes.....hurts the rep!!

calliope...if you dont get back here, i will have to go light!!

thanks again all of you...

great pictures! and lovely colours! I'm still waiting for spring!

How on earth did I miss this?!?!?!

I'm sorry, Pallie ... I'd have commented sooner ...

The Dogwood ... wow ... couldn't ask for a better shot ... love the colors and how it pops against the blue of the sky. Awesome shot, you girl, you!

(still makes me think of the story you told me about your daddy and the dogwoods! This time of year brings it out ... :hugs: )

The flutterby shots are just awesome ... especially that last one!

I know you'll never leave the ds ... but these are wonderful ... but is that really sunlight ... or were these taken during a full moon?!

wow raven...these are awesome! you really shouldn't hold out on us so much!

:thumbup:

great series AR, love the last one especially... very nice! :thumbup:

thank ya'll... i mean it....

nicole, yeah, the dogwood is a reminder of daddy...if you get a chance ..go by and see his...
its huge...awesome...and gorgeous....

thanks all ya'll...if we are gonna have hot weather, atleast i need to get some enjoyment from it....

Sweet shots Raven!!
Love that last one.

I also especially like the last photo. Very nice series overall. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back