Don't even think about it!

Is it an eastern screech owl or western screech owl looks to be the red morph

Yup Eastern Screech Jr

i-Z89JcT6-XL.jpg

So how deep into the woods do you have to go to get something like this?

So how deep into the woods do you have to go to get something like this?

Well I don't won't to give away my secrets so don't tell anyone. I worked my azz off for this one uphill both ways. It was 2ft off the road at a 4way intersection in a small neighborhood. I parked my truck and got up in the back to shoot eye level.

Well I don't won't to give away my secrets so don't tell anyone. I worked my azz off for this one uphill both ways. It was 2ft off the road at a 4way intersection in a small neighborhood. I parked my truck and got up in the back to shoot eye level.

Wow. Did you spot it from your truck or did you go over there because you knew it was there? Sorry for the 20 questions. Just curiosity.

Just saw this.
Stellar.

Wow. Did you spot it from your truck or did you go over there because you knew it was there? Sorry for the 20 questions. Just curiosity.

I was notified by one of the local residence. I'm fortunate enough to have built up a nice following and get tips from time to time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back