Down by the creek

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is from a recent family session. C&C welcome. I am working on how i edit my images so please be honest and tough if you need to. I can only learn from the seasoned pros on how to make my images better.

The two little guys started the morning a little grumpy but once they warmed up we had a lot of fun. This park is where the family spends a lot of their time so it was a special location and one of my favorites.

1. I love this photo. This final image actually started out as 3 separate photos which I merged into one.

04290015.jpg

2. Chris and Liz...a beautiful couple.

04190004.jpg

3. Little C was climbing the rocks all over the place.

04280004.jpg

4. Little E is so serious. Mom says he looks like a rugby player.

04290013.jpg

5. I'm not sure which of these two I like the best. In the summer time this is a creek the boys play in all the time.

04270019.jpg

04270018.jpg

Of the two creekside pictures, I like #6 the best. The position of the sticks makes it a much more dynamic image.

You did an amazing job merging three pictures into one in #1! The only edit you might want to make is along Dad's neck where there's a bit of a linear glow in the foliage along it.

Marian

These are gorgeous! I love #6. What a great job - that family will be thrilled!

Of the two creekside pictures, I like #6 the best. The position of the sticks makes it a much more dynamic image.

You did an amazing job merging three pictures into one in #1! The only edit you might want to make is along Dad's neck where there's a bit of a linear glow in the foliage along it.

Marian
thanks Marian :) dad is part of the original photo with the boy in blue changed so we can see his face and mom with boy in green changed so they both are smiling. As i mentioned before the boys were grumpy so getting them to smile in the first place was a challenge all by itself. I didn't even notice the glow until you mentioned it. Thanks for pointing that out.

#6 is a favorite too.

No one else want to say anything....are the photos that bad?

i think you did an excellent job. I see creative poses, great lighting, and a happy family. and 6 is the better ( due to what wildmaven said : the position of the sticks )

i'd love to see more.

Thanks Christina. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

This was my second family shoot so needless to say i was very nervous and the boys were a challenge since they were not having a good morning at all. Luckily the family loved their photos. At one point we were in tears from laughing so hard becuase of the chaos at our feet with the boys.

Most reactions

Back