DallasTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
asdfasdfasdf.jpg

I think you nailed the exposure for the skyline and street areas. Might crop a bit off the bottom of the frame though.

Would you mind doing it? Just to see how you would of done it. Im not the best at where to crop.

Exposure is just spot on, I say. (Same as Geronimo).
Cropping... not so necessary to my mind, though, since I like the utter difference between the high-risen downtown area in the background and this completely, but totally different area from where the photo was taken. Since exposure works so well here, I am quite fond of the street and pavement to show ---- though when you do "test-cropping" by simply scrolling part of the pic out of the bottom of your screen, you can see what Geronimo might mean.

I cropped it but also thru a slight curve adjustment on it.

dallastt.jpg

LaFoto,
I just have a fetish for cropping the bottom of a pic. But besides the taillight trails the bottom, does not add to the story the photo tells. course it is nice that the trails land in the lower left corner.

I was at court and figured out it is such a better place to take pictures. Can't wait to go back.

cool shot! looks like a lightning bolt striking the van.

Well I've not been online for a while but I'm still shooting downtown. I think I've improved my skills but just a lil bit.
531160307_85ef8c85a8.jpg
532565270_382b71e350.jpg
511404071_8733cd0253.jpg
518674891_1610e1f920.jpg

the picture with the sky all dramatic looks good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back