Dream Interpretation

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been having some really strange dreams lately. For example, last night, I dreamt of spiders everywhere! I usually go to my mom with my dreams - and she has been able to interpret them pretty well... yes, I believe in that stuff! :confused: But, JonMikal bought me a book a while ago about dream interpretation so I went to that. According to 10,000 Dreams Interpretted, by Gustavus Hindman Miller - "If you dream that you see many spiders hanging in their webs around you, foretells most favorable conditions, fortune, good health and friends." This along with another dream I had recently of having twins (which the books says "To dream of seeing twins foretells security in business, and faithful and loving contentment in the home", I am going to be one fortunate individual!!! :mrgreen:

Sounds good! Happy 1K as well!

I've had spider dreams before, and they were before money (I inherited some). Not that I believe in that kind of thing, but there's a lot to be said for what your brain might be subconciously meaning when you're free thinking.

I remember working on some AI stuff with superconductors at Uni and what we would do is have a bank of light sensors, coupled to some LEDs (like a really low tek webcam). You'd show it a picture like a stylistic house, then a tree and other stuff. The thing had natural capacitance, and when you didn't stimulate it, it would do something akin to dreaming. Very spooky when you're doing that kind of thing in a lab. It's also spooky when an Eliza program you created asks not be be killed!

Rob

You going to look stuff up for us?!?! :clap:

Oh heck ... never mind. I'm an awesome candidate if you want to come out of retirement! :er:

The Calliope Center ...

Do you take Pay Pal or just cash? :lol:

Anicole, I will gladly tell you what the book says about your dream if you like.

Sorry, my friend, the only counseling I do now is on myself! And I need all the help I can give me! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
Anicole, I will gladly tell you what the book says about your dream if you like.

Sorry, my friend, the only counseling I do now is on myself! And I need all the help I can give me! :mrgreen:

But you'll still give us meds ... right?!? :confused:

I'll give you that one for free! It means your psychotic and need meds! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
I'll give you that one for free! It means your psychotic and need meds! :mrgreen:
well, I already knew that!!!

Come on! Tell us something we don't already know! :lmao:

This morning I had a shower and was drying myself when I saw something crawling along the towel. It was a spider with a body of maybe an inch in length. It gave me quite a shock.

I don't dream. Lots of spiders in real life is not good. I wonder how they came to that conclusion about dreams.

Daniel said:
This morning I had a shower and was drying myself when I saw something crawling along the towel. It was a spider with a body of maybe an inch in length. It gave me quite a shock.

I don't dream. Lots of spiders in real life is not good. I wonder how they came to that conclusion about dreams.

I'm not sure... according to the book, if you get bit by a spider, there will be unfaithfulness in your relationships and/or will have problems at work. So, not all spider dreams are good :confused:

mine always involve me drowning ... or being underwater and needing to get a breath ... (even freaky for me here)... sometimes I can 'get between' the water and take a small breath, much like you do when you're getting a drink from a water fountain.

I know, Mistress .... :crazy: it's almost med time!

anicole said:
mine always involve me drowning ... or being underwater and needing to get a breath ... (even freaky for me here)... sometimes I can 'get between' the water and take a small breath, much like you do when you're getting a drink from a water fountain.

I know, Mistress .... :crazy: it's almost med time!

hmmm... I don't want to write that interpretation. I'll give you more meds instead! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
hmmm... I don't want to write that interpretation. I'll give you more meds instead! :mrgreen:

lemme guess ... the drowning indicates a feeling of helplessness and a subconscious need to fix everything and feeling like I'll never have enough time to get it done?!?!

Or is it that I have a hydration problem?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back