TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thoughts :)
boat.jpg

What did you do? Just lower the clarity? Or did you do blurred 2nd layer and lighten it up? The white outline around the rope looks weird to me. But I do like what you are trying to do. Pretty good.

What did you do? Just lower the clarity? Or did you do blurred 2nd layer and lighten it up? The white outline around the rope looks weird to me. But I do like what you are trying to do. Pretty good.
I used a hdr program I have then used a few custom made actions I have

Yeah.. my only complaint is the white outline on the rope. But other than that, I love it.

I used a hdr program I have then used a few custom made actions I have

Well, this is different!
I like this one. It seems you're learning to make your love of PP work for you.

The PP is actually very nice, but the composition sort of bothers me. I'm not really sure what it is or how I'd fix it... On one hand I sort of like it because it's drawing a line from one corner to the other, but on the other hand.... it just sort of bothers me. :lol:

When I scrolled up to look at it a second time just now, I accidentally stopped so that the top was cropped off a bit... that actually felt a little better to me.

I dunno.

But I actually like the PP on this one.

Nice job :sillysmi:

And next time... WAIT for me to comment on the thread myself... you don't need to guide me to it... I guarantee you I'm already on my way. :greenpbl: :lol:
haha thanks erose and sorry I will wait for you next time :p if only tj would come now haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back