DROPLET-disease - Part 3 - 3 yellow pics

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the last (for the time being - but it is SUCH fun taking these, I could spend all of THIS morning on producing new ones, if there weren't OTHER things to do, too!!!)

gelb02-klein.jpg

gelb03-klein.jpg

gelb04klein.jpg

BEWARE!
This disease is highly infectious!!!

;)

number 3 is stunning :)

CAnot see the other 2 though

Such a pity, Alex, for I myself find Photo 2 quite endearing, too ;). (That one's a crop out of a larger frame, mind you).

can see them all now! *sneeze*

But hey, don't sneeze little sneeze-droplets onto my water ones! They might become ill!
Bad enough that their photographer has caught this water-droplet-photo-disease!!!

last one! touch up the 2 other little drops!

just took a look at the other threads too, you really made alot of droplet pics, didnt you :)
Ah well, if they look like this you can take all the shots you want. Like the others, i like the second shot here to. Really nice to the the droplet on the surface of the water. Good job Corinna :)

Wow, great series! I'm partial to #2 myself, it's a very soothing photo.

nice pictures. is there a write up on how to do this?

Alison!
So good to see you on here!
You are not planning to come to Germany at the end of May, by any chance, are you???

Sontizzle, in the thread called "Part 1" I am explaining how I did these. You may want do go there. Or hang on... that one's called "Droplet-Infection", I think, and says something about 7 green pics.

Another nice set, and another vote for #2. The background colours, and the soft effect of the rippled water, is indeed very soothing to look at.

I really like the background. It looks like you got a bit more creative with the cliche' water-droplet-photo. #2 is my fave.

Excellent stuff Corinna. Number 2 is brilliant. :hail::hail:

Most reactions

Back