Duck!

Kstrong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures of ducks. I like the first one, it was just pure dumb luck that I managed to snap the picture when they were in the same position.

2638245200_57d26da270.jpg

2638221436_ba8a38971a.jpg

Very cute! And I agree, the two of them in exact same steps like that is a very nice capture. :thumbup:

Thanks, the first time I saw it on the computer I thought I photoshoped it or something.

These were also some of the first few pictures that I took with my new Olympus E-410.

Thanks, the first time I saw it on the computer I thought I photoshoped it or something.

These were also some of the first few pictures that I took with my new Olympus E-410.

You can tell by the way their heads are facing that they aren't photoshopped. :)

That first photo is ONE lucky shot! :D Congratulations to that winner! Well done! (Whether intentionally or not; just don't tell anyone you didn't PLAN for this to happen! ;))

That first photo is ONE lucky shot! :D Congratulations to that winner! Well done! (Whether intentionally or not; just don't tell anyone you didn't PLAN for this to happen! ;))

What are you talking about....That shot was completely planned and thought through:boogie:

Most reactions

Back