DUDE Where's My Car

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remnants of Ike ripped threw here last night, can ya tell?

Taken with Kodak C743 Auto settings (uncropped)
100_3953.jpg

100_3960.jpg

100_3958.jpg

100_3961.jpg

Despite the car having been off the road for a wile due to much needed repair, A lot of it to the roof as it where, this was the last thing I wanted to see uppon getting home from work this morning.

This is just one of many downed trees in the city due to the remnants, god I am glad I don't live down where it hit at full streingth.

Suprisingly the car came threw it with out a scratch....that was not alredy there to beginwith anyways....SWEET

Crazy, I didn't think Ike made it all the way up to you. I hope you are ok and nothing major, other than the tree on your car, happened.

Crazy, I didn't think Ike made it all the way up to you. I hope you are ok and nothing major, other than the tree on your car, happened.

Nothing more than wind remnants here but still some forceful wind compared to what we are used to.

Did that car even run? It looks like it sat there for a while.

Battery was stolen some time ago so no, even then the motor was slated to be replaced because I did not trust the one who rebuilt it under it's previous owner so I didn't care.

That's the car I had in high school. Boy I'd have liked to crush it with a tree!

That's the car I had in high school. Boy I'd have liked to crush it with a tree!

As much as I want to save that car, at this point in it's life I don't think I would have shead a tear. There is a lot of work into it all redy, it was totaled when I got it from a few years of abusive teenager driving habits, but I just don't have the time to pour into it any more and since my garadge roof collapsed I can't keep a parts car around long enough to get everything I need. Had it actually been crushed I might have actually had a sufficient reason to send it to the salvage yard.

Not much progress has been made in the last couple years huh
DSC00158.jpg

Most reactions

Back