Duel Tonight?

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do another Duel and we just keep missing the chance to do it. I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing one tonight?
For those who do not know what a Duel is..A bunch of us get together at a certain time and have a "shoot out" basically where there are catagories posted and we all have one hour to photograph something in those catagories, then they are voted on at the end by everyone in the forum.

If anyone is interested, please state so here and perhaps we can get one going at around 9 or 10pm EST.

So far:
Mommyof4boys
Littleman
Chiller (possibly)

Nah, you can do it tonight. Weekends and Tuesdays are the best nights for me, though Thursday is the one and only day of the week that I NEVER am available.

ok, we will do one tonight if there are enough people and then one over the weekend or on Tuesday, cause I love doing these!! LOL
Daniel..sorry about that, I just picked that time, because my kids will be in bed! ahahaha.
We can do one on the weekend or Tuesday earlier.

I could pinch my wife's new digital P&S (ugh!) and join in................

But we've got clear skies where I live and the night sky bekons! :lol:

I'll probably pop in the chat room & see how you all are getting on though! (when I come inside to defrost my hands & nose! :lol: )

I think I can. I will check on tonight and see if it is a go.

MommyOf4Boys said:
ok, we will do one tonight if there are enough people and then one over the weekend or on Tuesday, cause I love doing these!! LOL
Daniel..sorry about that, I just picked that time, because my kids will be in bed! ahahaha.
We can do one on the weekend or Tuesday earlier.

It's alright I'll catch the next one :)

Damnit. I'm gonna be off shooting a performance from the one and only Emma-lee at the El Mocambo here in Toronto.

Will have some sweet pics to see later tonight though.

PlasticSpanner said:
Do you have someone to pick your targets?

I can think of a few interesting ones for you if you like.:thumbup:

Jon aka Verbal is going to run it..if you have any suggestions for the catagories, let him know so he can get the catagories in line for tonight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back