No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
earlymorningtrainas.jpg

Cosmo

nice picture. how do you properly expose the fog without OE the subject?

That's some good symmetry there

Oh, it is nice how this stretch of fog interrupts what would otherwise have been some true "playing-cards-symmetry" ... very nice. Looks like you were up and about REALLY early ... what with summer approaching, the sun sure rises EARLY! ;)

Oh, it is nice how this stretch of fog interrupts what would otherwise have been some true "playing-cards-symmetry" ... very nice. Looks like you were up and about REALLY early ... what with summer approaching, the sun sure rises EARLY! ;)

When my wife is off of work, she works 3rd. I get out early. This was about 6:30am.
Cosmo

I love this one..the only thing I'd have done differently is to take the photo earlier when the engine(s) moved through..if the train was going left to right anyway.

I love this one..the only thing I'd have done differently is to take the photo earlier when the engine(s) moved through..if the train was going left to right anyway.

I was actually taking a picture of something else, behind camera, when I heard the train coming. Before I could get my tripod set the engine went by. It's about two cars into the trees. But the train was very short and this is one of the only shots I got before it was gone. I agree the engine would be the icing on the cake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back