Eastern Blue Bird

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
8577515913_c7ef91456e_b.jpg

Doesn't get much better!! Great work! :)

That's one of your better PP shots. Keep it up!

Great shot! Some of you folks are lucky to see birds like that.. I have not seen any birds of beauty in years like male cardinal or blue jays let alone the one above. I see crows and sparrows and occasional hawks from time to time.Seen a wild turkey running down the street one day but thats it.

They are elusive for me for some reason...

They come to our backyard feeder on a daily basis, but they're insectivores and don't stick around long since I don't have any mealworms available. I need to remedy that this spring.

Wow, that is simply outstanding! Like Kris, I've found bluebirds to be tough to get good shots of; they seem extraordinarily aware of your presence.

There's an old abandoned house within walking distance of my home where there are dozens of bluebirds that have taken up residence. I've decided this year I'm going to see if I can start attracting some of them over to MY yard.

Great shot! Some of you folks are lucky to see birds like that.. I have not seen any birds of beauty in years like male cardinal or blue jays let alone the one above. I see crows and sparrows and occasional hawks from time to time.Seen a wild turkey running down the street one day but thats it.

Where are you in CT we have tons of amazing wildlife here!

East Haven - New Haven Line and We have lots of trees around.We have seen deer,raccoons the size of dogs and some skunks,But no pretty birds that I have seen yet.My parakeets in there cage are the the best birds I see.I might have to take him out and put him on a tree branch and take pictures of him.:lol: Saybrook is nice been there a few times.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back