Ebay Feedback

eBay said:
iconPos_16x16.gif
I am a walrus. I type using my flippers. Hee.
becky7
s.gif
( 23
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
) Jul-02-99 03:38

There's another!?

:lol: I've never seen this...it's hilarious :lol:

Artemis said:
Does he just give random people rep?

Yes, you can't do this anymore I don't think, but he used to just look at someone's username, and give them random feedback. He never bought or sold anything.

Digital Matt said:
Yes, you can't do this anymore I don't think, but he used to just look at someone's username, and give them random feedback. He never bought or sold anything.

Sounds rather good to the random seller and buyer ;)

I wonder if anyone does random questions...

Oh this guys funny lol !

"I was impressed by your TECHNIQUE. You sell and I bid. Very KEEN. Have my baby"

"You are Barry Manelow! I know you are! I can hear you singing! " ( to a user called 'WhoAmI' ).

"I am new in America! Thank you eBay for wonderful wife! I will beat her often!"

Reply : "You're very welcome ! "

Whaaaa ? LOL.

"He is my lord. When I died, he brought me back from the dead and sold me stuff"

"I do not like him, Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham."
Follow up reply by same guy " Sam does not jam ham. Not a pound. Not a gram"
Reply from other dude : "Lay off my green eggs you pr1ck! As for the ham, well, you can jam it!"

Fess up Bace, it's you, isnt it ? :lol:

Luminosity said:
Oh this guys funny lol !

"I was impressed by your TECHNIQUE. You sell and I bid. Very KEEN. Have my baby"

"You are Barry Manelow! I know you are! I can hear you singing! " ( to a user called 'WhoAmI' ).

"I am new in America! Thank you eBay for wonderful wife! I will beat her often!"

Reply : "You're very welcome ! "

Whaaaa ? LOL.

"He is my lord. When I died, he brought me back from the dead and sold me stuff"

"I do not like him, Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham."
Follow up reply by same guy " Sam does not jam ham. Not a pound. Not a gram"
Reply from other dude : "Lay off my green eggs you pr1ck! As for the ham, well, you can jam it!"

Fess up Bace, it's you, isnt it ? :lol:

Makes Bace seem like a tiny kitten on catnip...

do random questions all the time never done random feed back

personal favorte question
how many blocks of tread does each tire have on it nearly always gets a answer :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back