Endangered florida scrub jay

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im open for CC!
I tried to post 3 shots of him but 2 were too big. I thought i would still share this one that was able to upload to flicker.
I did a little PP on it from RAW format. I do notice that the focus or overall quality is so so but i was peged at 5.6 to keep the speed up a little so there was minamal motion blur and also i had my non-stabalizer lens peged at 300mm as well. Im hopeing for not too bad concidering.
I tried to get as low as i could when he was on the ground.

4532381912_dc359a163b_b.jpg

so thaaats what they look like...

I like the composition. The way there is some blur but the head remains sharp is actually kind of interesting IMO.

Probably could use a little bit of a contrast/curves adjustment. Looks like it might be a hair overexposed? I think just setting white and black points would work either way.

Thanks for sharing!

Thx, I think I worked a little much on the curves. Maybe backing it off a little I guess?
Yeah I stumbled across an undeveloped peice of land that they are trying to sancuary for the little guys. I'm all for it!

Thx, I think I worked a little much on the curves. Maybe backing it off a little I guess?
Yeah I stumbled across an undeveloped peice of land that they are trying to sancuary for the little guys. I'm all for it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back