eromallagadnama is only 6 away from 3000!!!

:lol: Thanks Kelox...to answer your question I wanted to be a film director...I'd say photographer is pretty close...it does involve film :lmao: It's still a dream of mine though ;)

:lol: Hobbes...I'm a woman...I've can talk about ANYTHING :lmao:

hobbes28 said:
Goodness gracious, spammer!! What in the world all could you have to talk about? ;)
you don't have much room to talk there buddy... You're only about 17 posts away from her. ;)

Chris, might want to check your calculator on that one ;) :lmao:

And how in the heck have I passed you Hobbes...you need to get to work...I haven't even been here a year yet :lmao:

Oh yeah...this.........is........3kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :mrgreen:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've been watching in the shadows, waiting to pounce on my unsuspecting victims..... er....I've been reading a lot of what happens and forgetting to say what I want until it's too late and just read some more. :D

Congrats on the 3K Amanda!!! and Chris, thanks for making the SC school system look that much better. :mrgreen:

Congratulations amanda!!

And you say you don't like spam.... yeah right! hahaha.

And hey chris... look... I'm only 20 posts away from Hobbes now! hehehehe. :greenpbl:

:lol: Thanks everyone :) I won't make any kind of spam comments this time to earn a new title...we all know that my posts are always meaningful...especially in the Ask Anything spamfest thread :lmao:

yeah, I was just guessing actually... :lmao:
After I wrote it I was going to edit it.... but I figured I'd leave it and see what responses I got. :lol:

Probably should have edited it. :greenpbl:

LittleMan said:
yeah, I was just guessing actually... :lmao:
After I wrote it I was going to edit it.... but I figured I'd leave it and see what responses I got. :lol:

Probably should have edited it. :greenpbl:

Righhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt :lol: We'll excuse you b/c we know that's how Texans are :rolleyes: :lmao:

Thanks Joe...

clarinetJWD said:
And if you really think you know how Texans are, I challenge you to a math-off!

And never....I suck at math, but at least I can admit it and not fake it like Chris :lmao:

Most reactions

Back