Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opinions would be great.

34470_411094989142_183412584142_4556923_7009845_n.jpg

34470_411094949142_183412584142_4556915_3707513_n.jpg

37706_411102254142_183412584142_4557101_4698150_n.jpg

The first photo is very nice. I really like the multiple exposures, and the church setting is excellent for using that effect. It makes it look like the woman in the center is newly dead, and that she's entered a world similar to that in Beetlejuice.

The second and third photos just don't do anything for me.

There is another not ghost, girl @ very back left.

I did this sort of thing 50 years ago with a film SLR but I would not know how with modern digital.

There is another not ghost, girl @ very back left.

I did this sort of thing 50 years ago with a film SLR but I would not know how with modern digital.

Noticed that too.

And you would just take numerous exposures of each person standing at a different spot, then Pshop them in together.

#1 wow really nice! i love the tones too.
#2 when i look at it my attention gets drawn more to the blurred background and not so much on the female subject. She is looking down on the left side and there really isn't much to look on the left...if you know what i mean.. She need to at least have her head shift to the other side so we can say that all the elements on the photo belong to the picture.

I personally like the second one.......the picture suggesting a trouble lady. That how I have perceive this image. Good job.

1 is very creative, well done :thumbup:

2 I feel needs a slight crop on the far right where the corner of the brickwork is visible other than that pretty good.

3 I like as well.

#1 is great, very creative
#2 i like a lot- for the same reason as Gnowxed
#3 not much of a fan of the angle, but that's just me

Great series :thumbup:

I really like #1 as well but I see a 3rd not so translucent person. On the far right sitting. Is this even a church? They aren't pews, looks like a long bench with chairs pushed underneath. Maybe it is, but not like one I have ever seen.

Thanks for the C&C all.

:heart: the first one!

It give me such a mix of emotions...

You don't have to answer this if you feel it would take away from the artistic mystery and intent, but... I, like others, noticed the girl in the very back... did you mean to leave her "solid" or was that an oversight? I would have two different interpretations of that piece depending on your answer... but either way... :thumbup:

Nice job!
Well i knew how it looked before i saved it and whatnot.. but i couldnt really do much about it. When i took the photos i forgot to take one of JUST the room with no people distracting it.. so you could say that the layer the 2nd girl appears solid in is the 'background' layer. i wasn't too fussed about it.. everybody sees things in different ways.

I really like #1 as well but I see a 3rd not so translucent person. On the far right sitting. Is this even a church? They aren't pews, looks like a long bench with chairs pushed underneath. Maybe it is, but not like one I have ever seen.
You're right, it's not a church.. its an old university lecture room :)

Well i knew how it looked before i saved it and whatnot.. but i couldnt really do much about it. When i took the photos i forgot to take one of JUST the room with no people distracting it.. so you could say that the layer the 2nd girl appears solid in is the 'background' layer. i wasn't too fussed about it.. everybody sees things in different ways.
Really? You go through the time and effort to stage the piece, and you're not fussed about how it's supposed to be?

It should be an easy fix considering all the work you've already done. Just place any of the other layers under the background and adjust the transparency of the girl.

Really? You go through the time and effort to stage the piece, and you're not fussed about how it's supposed to be?

It should be an easy fix considering all the work you've already done. Just place any of the other layers under the background and adjust the transparency of the girl.
That wouldn't work if every layer has the scene and a model in it.

Ninja edit: nevermind. I suppose it would if you duplicated.

Really isn't a big deal. I can re-do the photo if i like.. no point making a fuss. I kinda like it now anyway.. gives the photo a sense of realisem.

Really isn't a big deal. I can re-do the photo if i like.. no point making a fuss. I kinda like it now anyway.. gives the photo a sense of realisem.
:thumbup: I like it too.
But "Alone in a crowded room"? There's 2 girls in there. I Just don't see why you can't have it how you wanted it.

Most reactions

Back